PDA

View Full Version : one side?

zippy
25-06-10, 11:40
Does anyone get shooting pains in one side of there body? The last 2-3 months i keep getting shooting pains in my back,side,spleen area,side of head and left ovary area and also a lymph node under my left ear has been up for few months.When i get these i generally dont feel well i.e mild sweats,diarrhea,headaches,more tired etc. I had a week and half and i didnt have these shooting pains and i felt loads better and had more energy.
I have had bloods done, chest x ray, bowel endoscopy and pelvic scan and all ok.
Any advice or input please?

zippy
25-06-10, 12:57
Nobody then just me!! :weep:

PokerFace
25-06-10, 15:24
Yep 99% of all my pain and discomfort is on the left side of my body. Guess it just depends which side you tense when you're anxious, ours appear to be our left sides but I'm sure people have the same problem with their right sides.

I also have a problem cuz I'm left handed so the left side of my body is the dominant side if you like, I lean on my left side, I sleep on it, I hold my phone, ds etc in my left hand so it gets more strain than my right side anyway, I just tense it all the time too which is why it hurts all the time.