PDA

View Full Version : Scared :(

marcc64
25-06-10, 12:52
I couldnt take it no more, so I went to hospital about my floaters in my eyes, waitin outside now to see a doc, i'm so scared they will tell me I got a nasty disease :( what will they likely do to me? As in which tets? Has anyone else been here for the same thing? Plz tell

gypsywomen
25-06-10, 13:08
they will give you a good eye test

marcc64
25-06-10, 14:27
Ha, told me as its been going on more than 24 hours 2 visit me gp, the bloke never even looked in my eyes, stupid NHS. He could of at least done that for me.

Vixxy
25-06-10, 15:21
You can go to an optician who will look into your eyes. They know enough to be able to tell if youve got any problems with your eyes. So I would get down to your local one, or even some Tescos have opticians now.

marcc64
25-06-10, 15:44
Yeah I'll do that, I was in town so I thought I would get it over with by poping into the hospital, they checked me last time when I went for my breathing issues, which I said was going on much longer than 24 hours, spent hour and half for the man to tell me to get lost.

Stig
25-06-10, 16:46
i was worried about something similar and went to the local specsavers who did a thorough check and put my mind at rest. it was about £20 and i didn't need an appointment - good luck