PDA

View Full Version : Help please

hunny
14-02-06, 18:05
Hiya all
I ahvnt been on here for a while.Been very depressed and run down.
I am very scared at the moment.
Have been feeling exhausted and have had pain in my hands and feet,which i believe is neuropathic pain.

I have been to see the Dr about it,she says she doesnt believe i ahve cancer or diabetes,but doesnt know what is causing it.

I am petrified because loads of scary diseases can cause this pain.I cant concentrate,eat or sleep and i feel desperate.
Sorry to go on
Hunny x

jackie
14-02-06, 18:35
your not alone hunny, feel a heart attack today as always, pm me anytime if you want but just no you are not alone, just read health anxiety section to no this

all the best #
jackie

Meg
17-02-06, 10:51
Hyperventilation and anxiety can cause changes inn the sensations in your hands and feet.
If it were neuropathic pain you would have other symptoms too which would build up a more complete clinical picture.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

Piglet
17-02-06, 14:33
Hope you feel better soon mate.

Piglet xx

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

seh1980
17-02-06, 14:49
Hope it all goes well at the doctor's!! Let us know
:D

"If life were simple, word would have got around"

hunny
18-02-06, 10:39
Hiya
Havnt been back to the Dr
I am at my wits end
My hands and arms are very weak and i feel problems with my fine motor skills and coordination,my Dr is getting impatient with me so im trying not to go back.
However,the symptoms arent going away and im terrified.It hurts when i touch hot things,eg hot water etc
I am scared i have cancer,ms or motor neurone disease but the Dr just gave me a withering look and sent me away.Also been ahving loads of night sweats and am exhausted
Hunny xx