PDA

View Full Version : I keep wanting to know what is wrong with me?

phil06
25-06-10, 15:43
I'm sick of feeling this way..for 2 months I've questioned, analyzed, suffered and I just don't know what is wrong that I don't feel myself. I started to feel better but felt poorly last night and today..

The last few months have been awful..I feel so desperate..so out of touch with life..so much is bothering me feel depressed and everything. Not sure what I want anymore.

Going to the doctors on Tuesday but not sure that will provide any more answers. All I have is the stress that came before the way I feel now just was not coping and since I've just had continuous bad days and worry. At the moment I've gave up on going mad, just more worried about my health. I'm in a rut because I feel awful as I am avoiding going out, but don't feel upto it, but I'm feeling down as I don't feel upto it. The more I think the worse I feel..

I feel there's little more help available other than some talk therapy. But I feel lost myself to what is wrong. I have posted millions of symptoms and had lots of reassurance but my feeling to cope has been hard. In two months I've barely had a good day. I just don't believe it's anxiety anymore. :lac:

Fuzzy_Logic
25-06-10, 15:47
Sometimes it is difficult to see the light when you're feeling so god damn awful, I know this as well as most people with MH problems.
Make sure you keep you GP app, write down all your feeling's then take your notes with you so you can tell your GP how bad things have been.
Good luck and keep strong.

simona57
25-06-10, 20:15
hm , sounds like you are in the same situation as I was few weeks back. Your symptoms describes that you are suffering from anxiety and needs to be taken care. I followed advise of a Anxiety expert who pulled me out of this hell. I advise you to consult a good one at the earliest and live the better way!

sjr1969
25-06-10, 22:00
when you say poorly, how have you been feeling? x

sarah x