PDA

View Full Version : TODAY

MidnightCalm
25-06-10, 17:39
Has been an awful day, I don't understand it.
I went to sleep quite worked up because I knew today I'd have to go into town with all the hustle and bustle, the heat and 4 busses, I woke up nervous.
When it came to eating breakfast I just couldn't, it wouldn't go down, I felt like I'd just heave it back up, managed as much as I could and then decided to go for a walk to try and calm myself/make myself feel better.
I just couldn't make myself feel any better knowing that it was nearing the time I'd have to leave.
I went with my friend, I remember being at the bus stop feeling fait, nausious, dizzy, fluey, I told her I might have to just get up and leave if it starts feeling any worse and she was fine with it.
I managed to get to and around town and back but the whole while I was headachey, weak, sick and tired, I just wanted to come home.

I was wondering if anybody gets as bad as i do. Where they feel like they're going to collape, their head hurts, they feel like they need to be sick.
I always think it must be something greater because I have days like this... I don't think I've heard anybody on here complain about all the things I have at the same time.

I get all this at one time:
Tired/Sick/Upset stomach, headahce, dizzy, weak and I feel like I'm just going to die sometimes but then when I get in it does fade quite a bit until something else comes along a spurs it back on again.
Tonight I'm going out with my friends, I'm drinking and I'm hoping that this settles my nerves like it usually does and that I can have a good night out :yahoo:

smb25
25-06-10, 19:24
Hi MidnightCalm,

I don't have a problem going out or anything, i'm just a 24/7 G.A.D sufferer (at the moment), however when i am anxious I can't eat like yourself, no appetite whatsoever, I also get stomach upsets and also feeling sick right to the pit of my stomach. I often find though when I do manage to eat, it does help.

Sorry, this hasn't really helped you much at all but I find often just writing the thread is a help in itself.

Best wishes to you
S.x

sjr1969
25-06-10, 22:06
hi,. i have had all of your symptoms very recently, they come and go in waves. i have thought i have had flue this last week or so but it doesnt sort of feel like flu. i have come on here and put a post up about it, asking if anyone knew if anxiety could cause flu like symptoms. Your post has sort of reassured me, that what i have been experiencing is possibly anxiety too. I have also lost my appetite at times, felt sick, weak, ridiculously tired, achey, headachey, sore skin, sort of sensitive to touch just like when you get flu. also i have really felt heavy, weak and so tired in the morning, like i just dont want to get out of bed. you get that too?

sarah x

supersezza
25-06-10, 23:00
Yes i'd also say at points i have been this bad....not sure if that makes u feel better!

it is hard to trust we will heal sometimes but we will!

MidnightCalm
26-06-10, 12:06
hi,. i have had all of your symptoms very recently, they come and go in waves. i have thought i have had flue this last week or so but it doesnt sort of feel like flu. i have come on here and put a post up about it, asking if anyone knew if anxiety could cause flu like symptoms. Your post has sort of reassured me, that what i have been experiencing is possibly anxiety too. I have also lost my appetite at times, felt sick, weak, ridiculously tired, achey, headachey, sore skin, sort of sensitive to touch just like when you get flu. also i have really felt heavy, weak and so tired in the morning, like i just dont want to get out of bed. you get that too?

sarah x

Yeah I get that a lot, I have week long periods of having these really bad ongoing feelings, it's horrible, nothing ever really just comes and goes with me, I can't help but let it all build up and it has me crippled for a week with anxiety and fatigue, nausea and loss of appetite :(

sjr1969
26-06-10, 14:48
bless you, i really struggle to tell myself its anxiety because it is so strong. I still feel fluey today and my hips and lower back are so achey and weak. Hope you are better today. Feel free to PM me whenever you want x

sarah x

MidnightCalm
26-06-10, 18:40
Thanks alot for all your replies :)
If I need to I'll pm you :)
Today has been awful tbh, I went out last night feeling like I'd felt all day yesterday and I drank A LOT because I thought it'd numb the feelings I was having, it did, temporarily, woke up today feeling crap, still can't really eat anything, signs and symptoms of a stomach upset now.
The alcohol really made my symptoms worse :/
I haven't felt weak today, I've not been able to swallow very much from feeling like I'm going to heave, my stomach has been going mad ALL DAY without stop, I feel really ill but I'm hoping that tomorrow I'll wake up and it'll nearly all be gone and I'll feel fine.
Going for a walk soon, taking some water to keep me hydrated, taking a pad and a pencil and I'm going to try to relax on the field, draw something or write something, have a bit of me time which'll hopefully make me feel well enough to sit through BB!
x

sjr1969
26-06-10, 20:20
good for you, a bit of me time is what we all need but dont do enough of x

sarah x

supersezza
26-06-10, 20:31
sounds nice midnight...drinking really doesn't help me, i think it's a depressant as well...