PDA

View Full Version : freaked out

ItWillPass
14-02-06, 18:51
So I have been having some sensations. I have been trying so hard to ignore them. But I cant. I cant tell anyone about it, because everyone is so sick of hearing me complain. Anyway- I am going to just write them... Please let me know if any of you can relate. I am just not convinced its just anxiety...

1) I keep feeling pressure build up in my face. It feels almost as if my nose is swelling up. It is not painful, but it feels like something inside my head pushing against my nose. It feels like the pressure is spreadig throughout my face ( of course in my mind it must be a tumor)

2) I keep getting these headaches. Its like an ache deep inside my head.

3) I will get a sharp, unbearable pain in my head... It will last a few seconds, then go away. But it is freaking me out.

4) I keep getting a numb feeling in my hands. They feel very weak

5) my ear will vibrate randomly... If I yawn or burp my ear vibrates strongly for a few seconds.

6) I have been terrified of having a seizure. I keep feeling like one is about to happen. Can anxiety cause seizures?

I know this post is pathetic. But I cannot keep all of this inside. I cannot talk to anyone about this. I figured I would give it a shot here. Thanks to anyone who even got through this post!

__________________________________________________ __________________________________
"I hope you never fear those mountains in the distance, never settle for the path of least resistance... When you get the chance to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance"

"This too shall pass..."

nomorepanic
14-02-06, 19:57
Hi there

I had to reply straight away because I had No 1 on Sunday and it freaked me all day. I woke up to a numbness in the left side of my mouth and then had this intense feeling of pressure all day. It radiated from my ears down my jaw into the back of my mouth and the pressure behind my nose was awful. Nothing shifted it all day and it freaked me out cos I wasn't stressed atall.

I nearly posted about but thought I would see how it was on Monday and then it was gone. It felt as though I had clenched my teeth all night and there was an intense feeling of pressure like you have.

Mine was gone the next day so can't be anything serious.

3) We call them head zaps...

Head Shocks! (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2754)

Weird Head sensations and Panic (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3547)

Shocks in head (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5897)

4) Yes I get this too. It is lack of oxygen to the extremeties and correct breathing will help.

5) Are your ears blocked atall?

6) No anxiety can't cause a seizure as such. There would have to be underlying circumstance for that to happen.

Hope this reassures you on some of the symptoms. It is not pathetic atall - we are here to reassure you all we can.

I hope you feel better soon.

Nicola

berry-nice
17-02-06, 19:33
Sounds exactly like me..

My whole face feels as though it's being taken over!
My jaw also feels tensed up, like i'm clencing my teeth- only at night.
I have the feeling of an ache deep in my head.. What does it feel like and where located? I've had every head pain under the sun I think so hopefully i'll be able to chat..
All i can think about is tumors etc, even thought doctors have told me it's just anxiety, it seems hard to believe.

You're more than welcome to PM/Email me

X

~*Rachel*~