PDA

View Full Version : Yippee! Happy post

kaijo
25-06-10, 19:21
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to come on here and tell everyone about a new kind of therapy I had today its called Humans Given Counselling.

It was fantastic it was like normal counselling she taught me breathing techniques, chatted about stuff and then did a deep relaxation thing with me a bit like hypnotism . But when I came out of there I felt so good, I was concentrating on my breathing and enjoyed every breath instead of thinking about panic and anxiety.

So just wanted to let you all know about this great new therapy

Jo xx :yesyes:

Typer
25-06-10, 19:49
How wonderful, am very pleased for you. I guess you are looking forward to your next appointement

kaijo
25-06-10, 19:56
OMG definatly in fact the next app is going to be a bit different, we talked about my nan and how she died suddenly that really affected me i was close to her. I have never been to her grave as i dont drive and its about an hour away from me so she is going to take me there x

Typer
25-06-10, 20:00
Well now that's what I call good therapy. seems to me this may help you loads, in fact it already is. That's pretty wonderful :yesyes:

kaijo
25-06-10, 20:05
It definatly is I really do feel great about myself right now! And I havent been able to say that for a while lol! I would recommend this to anyone x

doodah
25-06-10, 23:04
Nice one!:yesyes: