PDA

View Full Version : Weird Headaches

Greenthundah6
26-06-10, 02:46
I recently returned from vacation, and all throughout the trip, I had mild headaches accompanied with nausea at the same exact time everyday - about 5pm. I also noticed that I bruise easily too lately - found a few random bruises, they disappeared, and now I found a few more.

Things to note: no I am not pregnant, it was well over 105 degrees F (about 40 C) outside, I did not have caffeine (usually have 1 to 2 cups of coffee per day), and also, we ate at restaurants every day.

Today I am home but still have the headache and once 5pm rolled around, I started feeling a little bit nauseous as well. Is this just anxiety or possibly a tension headache? Also, what's with the bruises? It sounds like nothing yet I'm worried. I'm also always tired, too.

Any advice or idea of what could be wrong?? :meh:
Thanks!

saz2121
26-06-10, 08:59
I get headaches daily here at around 5pm! Tension of the day me thinks. I do believe it's all down to the heat - were you drinking enough fluids? Also, were you wearing a hat or shades? Sunlight ontop of your head can have a bearing and on your eyes. I find i get this regularly when im on holiday. Maybe your sugar levels are low at that time?

Give it a couple of days and you'll be well again.

As for the brusing, i get this also, my partner especially! Random brusies pop up followed by 'where did you get that!' ad then' hmm, dunno!'. You tend to bump yourself on holiday more often and don't notice because youre distracted most of the time, i wouldn't worry!

feel better soon!!
x