PDA

View Full Version : feeling bad again

lucyeast
27-06-10, 21:00
i feel terrible again and dont know why i have had a great weekend camping with the kids and been feeling fine now i am home i feel as though i am about to have a huge panic attack and worrying about it which i know makes it worse.
feel really tired and think this is why i feel soo bad or at least i hope so as dont want it to be anything serious.
my left arm and leg feel heavy so i worry about ms i feel like i cant breath-lung cancer or heart problems my jaw feels tight-allergic reaction!!
i know it sounds mental but when this flipping illness hits it hits hard.
any words of advice would be greatly appreciated

suzannacorfu
27-06-10, 21:12
Hi Lucyeast! Sorry you're feeling so bad. I sympathize with you! Your symptoms are the anxiety talking but I KNOW how convincing they are! Just try this breathing exercise for a few minutes and you'll feel much better. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hIKv2dsPC8
Try and rest and think about the good time you had with the kids. Remember something funny one of them did or said and laugh out loud!! I promise it is IMPOSSIBLE to laugh and have a panic attack at the ame time!! Laughing will also release your intercostal muscles and allow you to breathe properly again
Suzi

lucyeast
27-06-10, 21:55
thanks that video is really good will try and do it when i get like this.
thanks again and i hope you are well

blueangel
27-06-10, 23:56
I haven't had a particularly good day today; I notice that I'm always worse around the time I get my period; I go into overdrive for anxiety for a few days beforehand. I think part of it's to do with the passage of time; another month clocked off etc.

I know a major part of my problem is having hit the big 5-0 towards the end of last year; it seems like everything's downhill from here, and all the HA I have had earlier in my life is just a rehearsal for the "real thing". :weep:

lucyeast
28-06-10, 17:24
yeah i definately get worse around that time of the month too was thinking probably down to hormones
hope you feel better soon/
i am having a better day today just hope it lasts

JT69
28-06-10, 18:31
Me too!!! Have read your posts and feel better for it...wondered if there was a connection...am late 40's so think that has something to do with it around that time too!!!

Jo.xx