PDA

View Full Version : Moving Anxiety

lkdugg2
28-06-10, 04:55
My husban and i are getting ready to make another big life move (first was moving to New Orleans after graduation and now we are relocating to Chicago) and all of a sudden I became overwhelmed and started having all my panicky feelings again. I have kept these symptoms at bay with the help of No More Panic forums but tonight I am finding little relief. I started taking diet pills Friday and I think this may have somethign to do with my sudden surge of anxiety. I torment myself with weight issues and it's like a horrible cycle back and forth between do i take diet pills and risk being anxious or do i not and have no help trying to shed some weight. does anyone else take diet pills? are they more anxious while they are taking them?

Violet59
02-03-11, 20:14
My cousin took them and lost very little weight, i know she stopped going out for a while as she got anxiety. she went to the doctors for advice and got help. She is not 100% with going around places without getting a little bit of anxiety but she is feeling alot more confident in herself.

jothenurse
03-03-11, 02:27
I think I would be very careful with taking diet pills. I think they can definitely make you jittery.