PDA

View Full Version : I am having a panic attack.

snuggles1972
28-06-10, 05:12
I know I would benifit from Meds but I am scared to take meds. I have strep throat (I think I have not seen a doctor yet). I have all the symptoms. I also have a pain in my left side just under my ribs and of course I now think I have cancer or I am going to have a heart attack. I have a lot of stress in my life right now. A friend from school just died of a heart attack at 38. My neighbor just had part of a lung removed from lung cancer. My children are going to sleep away camp in two days and I am scared something bad will happen to them. I have a headache so of course it's a tummor. I am really having a bad night.

bellalew
28-06-10, 14:56
I know I would benifit from Meds but I am scared to take meds. I have strep throat (I think I have not seen a doctor yet). I have all the symptoms. I also have a pain in my left side just under my ribs and of course I now think I have cancer or I am going to have a heart attack. I have a lot of stress in my life right now. A friend from school just died of a heart attack at 38. My neighbor just had part of a lung removed from lung cancer. My children are going to sleep away camp in two days and I am scared something bad will happen to them. I have a headache so of course it's a tummor. I am really having a bad night.
try not to worry yourself snuggles,alot has hapend around you lately from what you say,its all bound to pray on your mind,and being anxious will hypen your worries more.id advice going to see your gp,he or she will tell you for definate if you have ST or not,and tell them how your feeling, why,and your symptoms.i hope you get sorted and feel better real soon.xxx