PDA

View Full Version : Hives

Lauz
28-06-10, 09:28
I broke out yesterday in what I think was hives. I was just driving along with my fiance then all of a sudden my left wrist got itchy and I noticed a rash like thing appear.
I scratched and took my watch off, then driving more and then it happened on my other wrist.
We saw the celebrant and was occupied but by the time I had left and we had gotten to the shops my writs my arms and my legs (even my bum haha) was covered in a red whelty rash.

Was sooo itchy!!
I took an antihistamean (sorry dont know how to spell) and after a little while the itch went away which was good.

I didnt do anything different that morning infact I didnt even eat anything ...

I am just wondering if anyone else knows what brings on hives. It is normally an allergic reaction but like I said that morning I did nothing to provoke this I dont think.

suzy-sue
28-06-10, 14:50
HI Lauz ,Its sometimes hard to identify the cause .It can be caused by heat and tight fitting clothes .Also washing powders and softners ,perfume soap .Or any pollutants in the air .Maybe the air con in the car ? Its sometimes a process of elimination to find the culprit...T/c Sue x

Lauz
08-07-10, 05:33
So my hives are still here!
Some days they are better, some day they go away and others like right now the flare up and are so FKN itchy!!

Has anyone else had them?
Do you know how long it takes to get them out of your system?