PDA

View Full Version : Strange Smells. Anyone else?

Natalie x
28-06-10, 13:17
Hi. I have been getting a strange smell for the past few minutes that comes and goes. It smells like either spray paint or the smell of a marker pen! Should I be worried? I just need some re-assurance! Has anyone else ever had this?

bellalew
28-06-10, 14:43
hi natalie,yes iv had the same exprerience quite a few times,the marker pen smell especially,its weird,iv no idea why though,unless its just somthing floating in the air around and we smell it more than others,its like when people can taste matalic in their mouths,i get that to on and off,its realy strange,i doubt very much its somthing to be worried about tho hun.xx

puppyskin
28-06-10, 15:14
same here,usually happens after exercise or fast breathing,its like it gets right in your mouth too.

gracesophia
28-06-10, 15:15
My mum is currently suffering from stress and has a really strong metallic taste in her mouth. I would imagine a strong smell could have a similar cause. Apparently it is a symptom of overworked nerves and should go away as anxiety decreases.

PanchoGoz
28-06-10, 17:06
For a while, I constantly smelt corned beef hash in my nose. Just recently I could smell a wierd shampoo-like smell, even though I had washed it out of my hair, everyhwere I went. Just one of those things that happen I suppose.