PDA

View Full Version : Hugs for Ronny ..

suzy-sue
28-06-10, 21:51
Can I just say how sorry I am to hear that you are putting to sleep your beautiful dog and best friend Ringo to-day Ronny .:weep:Its such a difficult decision to make ,but as you say is the kindest thing for him .:hugs: His suffering will be no more .You have loved and cared for him for 13years and that is something no one can ever take away .The memories you have of the times you shared will live and be with you forever .Until one day you meet again at the Rainbow Bridge .Thinking of you ! and sending you oceans of love and Hugs :bighug1::bighug1::bighug1:Sue xxx Tell your neighbour to get ..F****from me too .Hard b**ch :curse:

Going home
29-06-10, 00:13
So sorry to hear about your dog Ringo...13 years is a long time to have him as part of the family and then to lose him :weep: You are in my thoughts.

Anna xxx

KK77
29-06-10, 01:11
Sending you (((Hugs))) Ronny

sequeena
29-06-10, 02:09
This is one of the hardest things us owners will ever have to do. Thinking of you x

From Friend To Friend

You're giving me a special gift,
So sorrowfully endowed,
And through these last few cherished days,
Your courage makes me proud.

But really, love is knowing
When your best friend is in pain,
And understanding earthly acts
Will only be in vain.

So looking deep into your eyes,
Beyond, into your soul,
I see in you the magic, that will
Once more make me whole.

The strength that you possess,
Is why I look to you today,
To do this thing that must be done,
For it's the only way.

That strength is why I've followed you,
And chose you as my friend,
And why I've loved you all these years...
My partner 'til the end.

Please, understand just what this gift,
You're giving, means to me,
It gives me back the strength I've lost,
And all my dignity.

You take a stand on my behalf,
For that is what friends do.
And know that what you do is right,
For I believe it too.

So one last time, I breathe your scent,
And through your hand I feel,
The courage that's within you,
To now grant me this appeal.

Cut the leash that holds me here,
Dear friend, and let me run,
Once more a strong and steady dog,
My pain and struggle done.

And don't despair my passing,
For I won't be far away,
Forever here, within your heart,
And memory I'll stay.

I'll be there watching over you,
Your ever faithful friend,
And in your memories I'll run,
...a young dog once again.

Bill
29-06-10, 03:45
Sending you LOTS of BIG HUGS because I can remember how heartbroken I was when I lost "my best friend" just before last Christmas after also having his company for nearly 13 years. I still miss him very much. My heart goes out to you. I'm thinking of you. :bighug1:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

pollyanna
29-06-10, 08:00
I know the pain you are feeling today, take comfort in the life that you both have shared together, and all the happy memories that will stay with you forever.
thinking of you and sending lots of hugs x :hugs: P x

sequeena, what a beautiful poem x

Jannie2948
29-06-10, 08:26
Ronny, I am so very sorry you will be saying goodbye to your beloved dog today. I too know this pain, last year I too said goodbye to my Phoebe who I had for almost 13 years. The pain is awful but it is the very kindest thing you can do for your wonderful friend. My thoughts and love are with you, and you will always have all your cherished memories of Ringo.
Love and hugs to you and your family.
Jannie x x

bellalew
29-06-10, 10:27
:hugs:i just want to add my heart felt feelings to Ronny,and say i know what your going through.we lost one of our dogs 4mths ago,she was 16.it was the hardest,but the kindest thing iv ever had to do.a good friend of mine gave me a lovely idea,having done it herself,she planted a miniture weeping willow tree in her garden, which i have, in her memory, it gives me comfort to know, that when it blossoms,ill think of her and smile.xxx.

Veronica H
29-06-10, 10:50
:bighug1::bighug1:thinking of you Ronny. Stay strong.

Veronicax

Ronny
30-06-10, 08:40
Hello......I would just like to say thankyou to you all,for your love and kind words,I really was'nt expecting such kindness.We had Ringo cremated and he is sitting on my mantle piece.:weep::weep::weep:God I miss him:weep::weep:
Thankyou and Love Rhonda xxx

tnt808
01-07-10, 05:24
:hugs:Aww Ronny our animals become just like family to us- I am so sorry you had to say goodbye to Ringo. I will send you lots of hugs and warm thoughts hun xx

hopers
01-07-10, 09:42
huggels hunny im sorry to hear about ringo hes still with you in heart
much love hunny bless you and yr family

xxx