PDA

View Full Version : Throat and right sided numbness weakness

butterfly00
29-06-10, 03:39
i have Raynauds which I dont fully understand other than it makes your toes go white when your cold.
But my main problem is this weird itchy numb feeling that starts in my collar bone on right side and goes all the way down my body.
It is particularly bad in the right side of my throat and nose it so bad I feel like it will stop working like the muscles will just paralyse with weakness.
I also get teh same feeling radiating from the perineum I considered maybe this could be a post pregnancy thing ? It feels weak like I could wet my pants and then my legs will goe weak and I will fall down.

I feel like I wanna put a wire brush down my throat it feels kind of tickly, and I feel the same sensation in my collar bone.
I get a numb fizzy sensation on the right side of my face too, along the jaw and cheek and sometimes on my right eyebrow.
I have a big lymph node under my chin on that side could it be pushing on a nerve or something
I'm terrified of what people might post ,

lorraine
29-06-10, 14:59
Hi

I get an itchy feeling in my throat that runs down my arm only lasting 30?40 secs can have it about 2/4 times a day when i get it then i wont have it for a few months i did post on here about it a few weeks back and a couple of other people have it it too. It is an itch that feels like it is on the inside of the body not on top of the skin.

Hope this helps you a little.

Lorraine