PDA

View Full Version : Chill hands and feet.

heavymind
15-02-06, 16:37
Hi,
I was wondering why Chill/Sweaty hands and lower leg/feet are not mentioned as a symptoms of anxiety on the pages??? I hadnt noticed this symptom until very recently, but when anxious the palm and foot seem to become more chill compared to upper arm and upper part of leg.

Regards,

Ram

RobyBaggio18
15-02-06, 16:55
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">Hi,
I was wondering why Chill/Sweaty hands and lower leg/feet are not mentioned as a symptoms of anxiety on the pages??? I hadnt noticed this symptom until very recently, but when anxious the palm and foot seem to become more chill compared to upper arm and upper part of leg.

Regards,

Ram

<div align="right">Originally posted by vasantharam - 15 February 2006 : 16:37:58</div id="right">
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

I often get this, most of my body seems cold with sweaty hands. The only thing that helps is mental relaxtion or exercise.

mico
15-02-06, 22:01
When you get anxious your body prepares for the commonly known fight or flight response, and when I say 'prepares', I mean physically.

Once the adrenalin starts flowing, blood flow becomes restricted. It's perfectly normal to have cold hands and feet when anxious or scared.

mico

'Security is mostly superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding Danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.'

henri
15-02-06, 22:11
hi there,
when i am feeling anxious or panicky, i always get freezing cold hands and feet. i get a hot water bottle and warm my feet and hands on it.
always makes me feel better and a bit less anxious x

opal
16-02-06, 16:37
I also have cold hands and feet when getting worked up. I feel freezing. i also feel very cold around my lips and my lips can look blue.
I usually put a cover over me or a coat until i start to feel better.