PDA

View Full Version : feeling better

jessicalittler79
29-06-10, 20:02
hey everyone ..i woke up this moring feeling like this is going be just another day with very bad anx ,then i told myself ill fight it today so i jumped up and started to clean the house and do everyday things that i havent been able to do lately because of anx,,,,:weep:and now ive noticed i can breathe good today and i dont have the depresonlizion which i had real bad everyday ,,,there still the thought in baack of my head but i feel 80%better thank god so i guess it has to be the setting around thinking of it all the time that was maken me worse .....so if anyone is haven a hard time just push urself to get up and just do little things .....hope u all feel better soon ...ill keep u all updated....

Roadtorecovery
29-06-10, 20:17
Good point, anxiety can really make u lose motivation for lots of lifes necessacities, once you start doing odd jobs here and there it helps get you back on a routine, gives you small goals, eg get the kitchen tidy.... The kitchen is now tidy, I'll do another job later, this will help you occupy ur mind and block nasty thoughts from entering and in turn will help u regain motivation and move out if the anxiety cycle that you and mr had got stuck in

In my opinion you cannot fight anxiety BUT you can choose yo change directions and leave the "anxiety path" the longer you are away from it, the stronger you'll become, no fighting is required, leave anxiety behind you!

Vixxy
29-06-10, 20:41
I totally agree with this. The days when I stay home and dont do anything my anxiety is always on my mind. Those days where I set myself a challenge and try it I feel so much better!
Wallowing really doesnt help!