Ian Ryan
30-06-10, 16:42
i overcome panic attacks 15 years ago, but they are back :weep:

Due a year of heavey stress.

nomorepanic
30-06-10, 16:44
Hi Ian Ryan

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

Ian Ryan
30-06-10, 16:47
Thanks, Heres hoping

jen2503
30-06-10, 17:33
Hiya,

Im new here today too. im already so glad i found this place, i feel better knowing there are more like us struggling with anxiety. im sure youll get the support you need here just like i hope i will too.:D

JT69
01-07-10, 09:13
Hi Ian,

Just wanted to say welcome to NMP. It is a site I found accidentally whilst searching for info on my meds....and have never looked back...the help and support I found here is second to none!!!

Good luck on your recovery and you got there before so you will get there again!! It is just a period you are going through and you know what started it so you are well on your way again!!

Take care and keep posting.
Jo.xx

Vanilla Sky
01-07-10, 21:09
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome: Paige x

Jannie2948
03-07-10, 07:07
Hi Ian
I too found this site really by accident and I can't tell you how brilliant it has been for me. I suffer with anxiety/panic and about 8 months ago it reared it's ugly head but have been on meds now for 8 months+ and feel soooooo much better. Along with this site and the really lovely people that have helped me I'm doing really well.
I hope you find the help that you need and that you are able to recover once again from this blooming awful illness.
I wish you all the very best.
Jannie x x