PDA

View Full Version : I just want to say........

jen2503
30-06-10, 19:12
Thank you,

Thank you to whoever made this site, thank you to all you lovely members and thank you all for being so wonderful and supportive.

I only joined today but i already feel so much better and happier about my anxiety.

so i just wanted to say thank you. :bighug1:

nomorepanic
30-06-10, 19:13
It is lovely to have you here Jen

:welcome:

jessicalittler79
30-06-10, 19:43
hey hun just wanted to say this place with help u loads ..tc hun

supersezza
30-06-10, 21:30
i agree it's a lovely community!

diane07
30-06-10, 22:44
Aww what a lovely thing to say jen

di xx

JT69
01-07-10, 07:36
Hi Jen

Here!!! Here!!! I know I wouldn't be where I am today if it hadn't been for this site and the support and help it gave to me when I was in a very dark place. That is why I like to check in whenever I can even if it is to help and support others, as I know how much that means when you are feeling as we do.

Nice post!!

Take care
Jo.xx

neshpot
01-07-10, 07:59
This site is a Godsend. It is helping me so much and just knowing that you're not alone and being able to air your worries and fears without feeling silly. :yesyes:

Desprate Dan
01-07-10, 10:38
Totally agree, its a place were i can escape to away from the stress and anxiety of everyday life and meet and share our troubles with. It really is true a problem shared is a problem halfed. This site is so valuable to people like myself who finds life becomes a little difficult at times its a great comfort to know there is always someone to listen and lend a helping hand. God bless NMP and all its members. DD.

87sal87
01-07-10, 14:19
I feel the exact same, I've probably said it loads already but I honestly don't know where I'd be without this place!!! *hugs for all* You've always been here & helped me through alot of stuff that other people wouldn't have bothered to...so thank you so much. x x x

bellalew
01-07-10, 15:42
:yahoo: i to must add to all the comments about n/m/p,the comfort and help it has given me is Amazing,i could never thankyou enough its been my saviour,my freind,my light,my everything:bighug1:THANKYOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.xxxx ellen.