PDA

View Full Version : 30 mg first week

davelee
30-06-10, 19:53
erm....for the first 3 or so days i seemed to feel a bit better but these last 3 ive just felt like,spaced out,behind a curtain kinda i tried jogging and just felt like a brick......

any one else how did it feel when you first started taking

thanks

davi

JT69
01-07-10, 07:28
Hi Davi,

When I first started taking mirtazipine (15mg for the first 4 weeks) now on 30mg....I felt like very heavy, drunk feeling kept getting out of breath and wanted to rest all the time as i found if I tried to do much my heart beat would race. I think it was just the meds starting to work on me and slowing everything down, I found it quite hard as I am a very active person who tends to rush around alot and I just couldn't do that. Having said all that it was a good thing for me as rushing around and taking on too much contributed to me being ill in the first place!!!

Mirtazipine got me back to work after being off for 5 months I was able to return on a phased in plan after 6 weeks of being on them, yes have had my periods of struggle since but have managed to get through them and continue with my day to day usual things. My job is quite stressful too so that doesn't help...but I did it.

I hope you persevere and feel better soon. Are you currently working?

Its all worth it in the end.

TC and let us know how you are doing...lots of support on here.

Jo.xx