PDA

View Full Version : my body feels agitated is this normal??

alwaysanxious
01-07-10, 00:00
hello all im on my 5th week now of cipralex but my 3rd day on 10mg my anxiety has calmed a little and am feeling alot better to what i was, but scince starting the 10mg for the past 3 evenings my body inside is really agitated and i feel like im full of energy tired yet not tired , tonight i felt like running a marathon just to get rid of this agitation and to feel tired,,, im only getting 6 hrs sleep a nite and i love my sleep normally b4 i was ill it was 8 hrs and longer, i can be fast asleep then wake up suddenly at the fart of a sparrow wide awake :lac: then im nakerd at night but feel like im full of energy more so in my legs its like they got a mind of there own. :shrug: im hoping this will pass i want a flippin llie in in the morning ..anyways i dont like the agitation in my body and just wondered if it will pass??????????:huh: thanks lisa x

KazzyMoo
01-07-10, 02:52
I have this atm, I'm on the 3rd day of my new medication as well. I tend to find that Excercising helps, this will help to tire your body out too and maybe make it easier to sleep?

It will pass, it usually is just a side effect and will pass as your body gets used to an upped dosage :)

hope this helps in some way x