PDA

View Full Version : canna cope with this anymore

compo3161
01-07-10, 09:34
ive had anxiety for over 7 years i was on venlafixine until last month ,which i finally decided that i needed a change as the were doing nowt im now on escatalapram 20mg and i must admit the headaches have eased but the iritation of everyday life is getting really bad i feel agitated all the time most of the time i just want to scream and scream mainly at the wife and kids i just wish there was a miracle cure for this condition i have tried reiki and accupunture but i seem to self destruct all the time i no the ale dosent help but it helps me unwind at the end of the day then i wake up with the headaches some body helppppppppppppppppp

nomorepanic
01-07-10, 09:37
Hi compo3161

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

compo3161
01-07-10, 09:39
really hope that i get some help think it is over due

gypsywomen
01-07-10, 09:41
maybe you should have a word with your gp ,, if you tell them how bad you are and about your stress ,,they will maybe hanmge your meds .sounds like the meds your on not helping don suffer ,,you need to talk also get your feeligs out ,,i know it i hard this illness is wfull but you will get better ,, be strong ,,when you feel bad try walking out of the house ,,take time out ,,have youa hobby ?

compo3161
01-07-10, 09:46
ive seen my gp that many times he just says how long do u want of work and the tablets ur on are the best for your condition like hes on a bonus for supplying them to me everytime i walk in to his surgery he calls me by the wrong name and i feel like hitting him i just no im wasting my time with him

Kerry B
01-07-10, 09:51
Hi i have been on the same medication as you are taking since october last year and they didnt help me at all. i have just started taking seroxate today, how long have you been on these tabs?

compo3161
01-07-10, 09:58
hi kerry i was on venlafixine for 7 years and ive been on escatalapram for about 3 weeks and im just getting used 2 them the side effects havent been 2 bad bar running the loo all the time my partner has been trying 2 get me on here for ages saying it would really help me lets hope a

Cazza 7
04-07-10, 21:55
Hi Cazza 7 Here,

New member i have been on meds for 2 mths now citlopram only 10mg for panic & anxiety(health), i am feeling a lot better,
But i feel i have a long way to go,
I think you need to change gp , have you tried CBT i have it helped for a bit
My gp referred me i didnt have to wait long
Are you working?
Hang on in there ..relaxtion cds helped me cutting down on caffine too,
Hear u soon,

Cazza 7