PDA

View Full Version : Waking up disorientated

Zee
01-07-10, 14:39
Today I woke the usual time when alarm clock went off, and for a minute or two for some reason I just couldnt get my bearings on the house layout ?.. I knew I was in my bedroom and was thinking about going downstairs but when I had that thought all I could see in my head was the layout of a house I lived in 10 years ago.. was I coming out of a dream . It felt like I was awake though.. Have Hayfever at moment and woke hot. anyone have anything like this ?

alswife
02-07-10, 09:40
Yes, I've had that feeling. Sometimes I wake up and just before I open my eyes I have the feeling I'm in another bedroom from years ago and then i open my eyes and it takes me a few seconds to realise where i am. I put it down to not being fully awake, it used to scare me but i've got used to it now.

blueangel
02-07-10, 09:42
Yes, and me - in fact I get it a lot of the time and just accept that "it's me" and I'm obviously slightly nuts. :wacko:

miss_moose
02-07-10, 10:10
This happens to me too, usually when ive just woken up but my eyes are closed. I see the lays outs of my old houses too.

Typer
02-07-10, 11:46
If I have been in a really deep sleep I it takes me a few minutes to get my bearings. I have once or twice thought I was in my old house on waking

Zee
02-07-10, 20:45
Its not just me then :ohmy:.. I wonder why we wonder back to our old houses though ?