PDA

View Full Version : Cant be depression/Anxiety!!??

mike2512
01-07-10, 20:07
hi,

Iv been on citalopram for 7 years now and i have my ups and mostly downs, iv been feeling very groggy and really dizzy lately, the dizzyness is worrying me the most, the doctor has finally sent me for an MRI scan next week after years of trying to get answers! Im convinced i have a brain tumour. Right now my eyes feel strained and my head feels really funny/dizzy hard to explain the dizzyness, Feel like i cant cope anymore:weep:

Kerry B
01-07-10, 20:11
Hi Mike

I am going through the same as you with the dizziness and seen 4 doctors who have said its all due to anxiety which I find it really hard to believe, and think I have something serious wrong with me, like you I feel I cannot cope, but it does seem to get worse the more I panic and get stressed.

mike2512
01-07-10, 23:25
Yer me to it does get worse thinking about it, feel like my head is going to explode with all the stuff going round in it, :-(

Roadtorecovery
05-07-10, 20:08
I know from experience that symptoms can make things terrifying, but if you look at it from another prospective, a tumor of the brain is very rare, and some ate treatable too, there is a much higher chance wat u are expercing I's due too something much less serious than then tiny chance it's a tumor... Look foward to ur MRI, it will give you so much peace of mind once u have the all clear!