PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone, I'm Nick

NickT
02-07-10, 15:03
....and I'm a 40 year old married man, with a wonderful pregnant wife and two demanding cats ! I won't go into details as I've already posted, but I'm struggling with depression and anxiety- have done for the best part of 20 years.

This is my worst down period- I know exactly why its happened (which is good) but am struggling to pull myself out of it. The advice and support I've already received from this site has been fantastic- really, really helps.

Nick

nomorepanic
02-07-10, 15:04
Hi NickT

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Amandurz
02-07-10, 15:18
Hey Nick, welcome to the forum. Hope everything works out for you! And congrats on the baby :)

rooney18
02-07-10, 15:27
hi nick,

congats & good luck with the future mate, demanding cats eh??

tom.

NickT
02-07-10, 15:40
Amandurz + Tom

Thank you both for the welcome- really appreciate it.

Actually, the cats aren't demanding. More like they've taken over ownership of the house, which they then lease back to me and the wife.

jaded jean
02-07-10, 16:47
Welcome Nick.
its cupboard love with the cats , and by the way they own :roflmao:you!!
the support is wonderful on here isnt it? congrats on the baby too.
Jean

NickT
02-07-10, 20:32
Jean

Thank you for the warm welcome- I'm taken aback by how understanding and empathic everyone is. Never stood a chance with the cats- one stray who adopted us, and then our neighbours cat decided to move in.....!

Looking forward to talking more.

Nick

margaret jones
02-07-10, 21:39
Hi Nick
Welcome to this great site nmp has helped mr so much with my panic/anxiety i hope you get all the help/advice you need Cats welllll baby welllllll you are a lucky man when is the baby due ???

Take Care Maggie