PDA

View Full Version : I'm scared - ladies only please!

karlyo
03-07-10, 09:48
Hi!

Hoping someone can reassure me as feeling a bit of panic set in.

Basically the last 2 times my partner and I have had sex, I've noticed an extremely pale, almost milky pink discharge on the toilet paper when I wipe. There is a very small amount, and it only appears straight after sex - nothing the next time I go to the loo.

The only other thing I should mention is that we always need to use lube when we have sex, have done for ages, because I find it painful and too much friction without it - my first thought was that it was probably caused by friction or something, but it wasn't particularly vigorous sex on either occasion, and I didn't feel like I was in pain during it.

If it happens again I probs will get it checked out to be safe but in the meantime can anyone share experiences of anything similar that turned out to be nothing?! I'm obviously worried about cervical cancer as they say blood after sex is the main symptom...though this must be the tiniest amount of blood.

Thanks so much.

Belfry1973
03-07-10, 10:08
May seem a silly question, but do you use condoms? If you dont the milky stuff is just semen, If you are tensed up it could be that you've gotten a teeny tiny little graze, and I mean the tiniest that has bled ever so slightly hence the pink.
Its really easy to be grazed after having sex, I'm sure the vast majority of women here have had a little bloody after sex, particularly if it was, ahem, a little 'rough'!