PDA

View Full Version : cancer

rikki
04-07-10, 18:03
hi im really worried had a baby six months ago lost alot of blood in labour and 4weeks later i went into shock with blood loss and had two blood tranfusions,and nearly died.now i have all these thought that i have cancer somewhere and am going to die.i feel like my face keeps going nub down one side and now i have googled it it says i ve got cancer in my throat now i even think its cos ive got a lump in my throaght the more i think of this it gets worse and i seem to be anaylising every twinge when i swallow,am feel so anxious havnt relly eaten in days am i going to die am so fed up.and this is my first time on herexx
i to top this off my baby has been ill stopping breathing and going blue sometimes six times aday on medication now but dont think this has helped as it happened the same time i was very ill.

j2
04-07-10, 18:46
The lump is called globus hystericus (sp?) It is from anxiety and harmless. You have been through a lot so try to relax and never google. We are hear to listen.

janni
04-07-10, 18:48
Hi rikki I am sorry you had such severe complications and I am glad you are here with us now. numbness can be due to anxiety and that lump in your throat is one of the most common symptoms of anxietys physical manifestations. Please try not to google hun it will only make things worse.

janni
04-07-10, 18:52
In the meantime Welcome to No More Panic Rikki you will find support here everyone understands and i can tell you are in need of support after being through such a difficult experience hugs hugs hugs :hugs:

janni
04-07-10, 18:53
Also if you look to the left of the screen you will see a heading - symptoms please take a look through there for now im trying to find out if theres a way you can access chat quicker xxx

heather xx
04-07-10, 19:34
i have suffered two bouts of numbness in my face and it is all down to anxitey! Try and not worry and try to relax you sure enough had a tough time hun. This bored has helped me so much im not even posting my worrys because i KNOW its anxitey and it will pass. Hopefully it will make things that little bit easier for you the people on hear are great

rikki
04-07-10, 19:48
i have suffered two bouts of numbness in my face and it is all down to anxitey! Try and not worry and try to relax you sure enough had a tough time hun. This bored has helped me so much im not even posting my worrys because i KNOW its anxitey and it will pass. Hopefully it will make things that little bit easier for you the people on hear are great

hi thanks only just come on here you and a few people said it was anxiety it dosent seem as bad when im in my bedroom think i feel safer there just wish the numbness would go when i get up its not numb but gets worse through the day as i start thinking all sorts.just fed up going to see the doctor i think about how im feeling i tried to talk to my mum but she is old fashioned and thinks you should snap out of it.xx

bluetopazgirl
05-07-10, 11:25
hi just wanted to say welcome to the board, it really does sound like anxiety and its a big thing to deal with and people who don't experience it don't really understand it very well... My partner, family , friends etc have had the same feelings as your mum, so thats why i came on here.. congratulations on your little one aswell xx

rikki
05-07-10, 12:17
thankyou to your reply.i have just plucked up the courage to tell my health visitor and now the doc wants to see me in the morning i feel a little better today dont know if its cos im getting help i even ate something which is a first since thur eve.i am also moving house on fri and thought i was looking forward to it but do you think this could of brought some of it back on sorry to go you have all been good just still very new to this website

bluetopazgirl
05-07-10, 12:57
You have been through alot, and are about to go through a big change with moving house so of course it can bring it all on... dont be sorry about asking thats what we are here for. I am a big worrier as my father died of cancer when i was 12 and i am 100% convienced i have got it, will get it and so has my three year old son and so will my unborn baby. its coming up to his anniversary and its set my anxiety off :( :( you know you can post on here anytime with worries etc! good luck with the move and with your gp, let us know how you get on and if you need to chat just let me know xx