PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody know

MidnightCalm
04-07-10, 18:22
if I can break Kalms tablets up?
I presume I can't because they're in a coating which dissolves gradually thus releasing the substance inside gradually but I just cannot swallow tablets no matter what I do.
I bought them about 2 months ago when my anxiety was at a high but never got round to having a single one.
:ohmy:

Maj
04-07-10, 20:46
I'm sure you can break them up but I don't know what they'd taste like! Have you tried Rescue Remedy? It comes in a spray or drops which means you don't have to worry about swallowing pills.
Myra x

WillyB
04-07-10, 20:49
if I can break Kalms tablets up?
I presume I can't because they're in a coating which dissolves gradually thus releasing the substance inside gradually but I just cannot swallow tablets no matter what I do.
I bought them about 2 months ago when my anxiety was at a high but never got round to having a single one.
:ohmy:

Might sound silly but ever tried hiding the tablet from yourself in some food? stick one in a bag of small sweets or a sandwich it might work !

MidnightCalm
05-07-10, 12:19
i'll look into the rescue remedy!

as for hiding them in food wouldn't that just mean that I had to chew them anyway? :/ I over chew everything and if I'm just going to chew them I might as well just break one up and do it that way?

i don#t knowww :/
x