PDA

View Full Version : me again

rikki
05-07-10, 14:27
feeling very rubbish getting panicky again now face is numb again wana be sick sorry to go on and on.rikki

gypsywomen
05-07-10, 14:30
your not going on, you are worried we understand ,,we all get these awfull feelings try to breath slow stand outside if you can take some nice breaths of fresh air make a nice cup of tes put some music you like on ,,or have a shower ,,pretend your under a waterfall ,,be strong you will be fine xx

Zee
05-07-10, 14:31
I have a relative who would get numbness on face and lips and head Rikki when high anxiety. It did pass when he calmed though..

rikki
05-07-10, 14:38
hi its just hard when you have two babies but will do thanks again.going to the docs tommorrow.

gypsywomen
05-07-10, 15:12
put them in the pram and take them for a walk ,, just dont sit and worry ,,

sgtshelton233
05-07-10, 23:46
I have had the same feelings before. What makes it worse, is when it starts happening, then I panic more. I think what helped me the most was knowing that I wasn't dying. I don't get them near as often as I used to. I try to laugh at myself when they start happening. Or I will ask myself to "let" them happen. This helps because it makes me not feel so scared of them coming and my mind is asking for them. Sounds crazy, but it helps me.