PDA

View Full Version : Question about sex (ladies)

kittykat
06-07-10, 11:48
Ok a bit embarrassed bout this one but here goes, both my teenagers were away last night so my hubby and i had the rare occassion of having the house to ourselves. Anyway we decided to have some fun :blush: . While we were having sex i decided to do the all four position but as it was getting more intense i found it quite painful as if it was getting really deep not painful until then so i had to stop , this hasnt happened in any other position so wondering if thats anything to do with it , there was no blood or anything and have no other symptoms and all my smears have been clear but im just wondering if it could be a sign of cervical cancer' has anyone else experienced this !

lordanxious
06-07-10, 11:51
my girlfriend complains of this on all fours, you have nothing to worry about

its just the ay the vagina is shaped and when you go in from behind the shape of the penis makes it go right in far, i saw on a TV programme once that its useful for if the man lacks girth for them couple to perform in that position that way it feels bigger/longer :yesyes:

you have nothing to worry about!

sleeve
06-07-10, 11:56
don't worry about it, i think this happens to most of us in that position, particularly as the man is "getting into it" as they tend to thrust harder, and his penis can knock the neck of your womb, and yes it is bloody painful and i always stop when it happens to, i liken it to the feeling of a man being kicked in the balls lol

kittykat
06-07-10, 13:35
Thanks guys was a bit embarassed posting about this , good to know im not alone , 38 and still learning things :D:blush: