PDA

View Full Version : rapid heart rate?

pinkynicca
06-07-10, 11:50
hello all, what are your experiences with this? how long can it last? ive been at 120+ for 10 hours and i cant sleep cus im nervous. i normally run 72bpm

lordanxious
06-07-10, 11:53
id like an answer to this too, at the moment im very concerned over my heart however im being really stupid as i dont actually have any symptoms.... just palps every month of so maybe?

what i do know is the heart can take a hammering and high heart rate wont do you any harm and anxiety will make you have high rates if your stressed etc

ann01
06-07-10, 11:55
Hi mine has been about the same as your since tea time yesturday and actually woke in the night with it and a panic attack, my doctor assures me it will not not heart attack or damage the heart, but that does stop it being scary. Take care

pinkynicca
06-07-10, 12:02
quite terrible feeling :( thanks for the reply :)!!!

lordanxious
06-07-10, 12:07
i feel so silly over what im worried about, no problems what so ever for over a week or so yet there are others who are getting the symptoms so much more then me and they seem to be dealin with it alot better

i dont know why icant just accept that my fluttering and palps are just the anxiety and stress even now when i wrote that i questioned myself "am i sure about what im writing"

:unsure: