PDA

View Full Version : made it to Spain!!!

panicdiva
06-07-10, 21:00
Hi all, I got on the plane a week past Sat & made it to Spain. I got through it & thought I was ok...but the first few days my anxiety was at an all time high!!! I could not eat, I felt ill & I thought I was going to go crazy with anxiety ... I just wanted to get home.... But even in those 1st days I did have some moments where I was ok.... like in the pool...all my anxiety melted away...when I had a couple of glasses of sangria...and sitting on the beach. The last few days my anxiety has been less although we are flying back tomorrow morning so a bit anxious again, although not nearly as bad as the first few days. I really thought I was going to die with the anxiety. I was so angry with myself too because I thought you are here on holiday with your family in a lovely hot place & all you want to do is get home!!!!!

Now I just have to get on that plane back home!!!!!

Veronica H
07-07-10, 14:32
:bighug1::yesyes:Well done. The trip back will be easier because you faced your fears and overall the anxiety will hold less fear because you worked through it. Enjoy the rest of your holiday.:flowers:

Veronicax

ann01
07-07-10, 21:38
Well done you should be very proud of yourself

eternally optimistic
07-07-10, 21:49
EXCELLENT AND WELL DONE - wish I could do it.

Hope you are having a great time.

gypsywomen
07-07-10, 21:52
well done :D:D:Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

supersezza
07-07-10, 21:55
well done! coming back is easy! ; )