PDA

View Full Version : eyes and medication

alwaysanxious
06-07-10, 23:28
hello all i am just wondering if any 1 on meds have had painfull eyes like they r bulging out ur head??? also a couple of people have told me on different occasions that my pupils are really small this is worrying me a bit but not to distressing as ive had some bad headaches and felt a bit spacey but only when im really tired. would appreciate some ov your thoughts on this .

thanks lisa:unsure:

Going home
07-07-10, 00:27
What meds are you on? could this be a side effect from anything you are taking? Bulging eyes can be a sign of an overactive thyroid but its something you can see rather than just feel.

Anna xx

alwaysanxious
07-07-10, 08:56
im on cipralex/escitalipram.. its my 6th week on them, im not sleeping very well and still not eating properly. i have really bad hedaches and tention so all rolled into 1 i guess its not helping, got to make my routine eye check today and also i might ask my doctor for a tyroid check.. its just ive woke up this morning ive got to go to work and today im very very anxious i feel so sick,, im fed up with feeling like this and just want it to go away.