PDA

View Full Version : Cold? Hayfever? Getting married in a week....

saz2121
08-07-10, 09:43
Guys,

I'm so anxious. I fly out to the US on Saturday and i'll be getting married middle of next week. I have no idea whats going on but i'm stressing over what seems to be a summer cold - or maybe hayfever. I dont know which.

I feel like crap, stuffy nose, slight cough, sneezing occasionally, no itchy eyes like you would have with hayfever. This morning was the worst.

It's not like when you get a cold in the winter where you actually can't function properly.... i am doing all my usual things. I am just so worried i will feel like this on my wedding day. Suffering from serious HA anyway doesn't help me mentally and i'm sure feeling like this wont help me get better any time soon. I dont think i could stand a 9 hour flight feeling like this :(

I'm scared i wont be able to get rid of it and it will ruin my day. I have so much to do in the next 2 days and they're the last things i feel like doing! I get anxious before i travel anyway....

Please i need some reassurance. I dont cope well with being poorly....... :weep:

diane07
08-07-10, 09:57
It may well be hayfever, i get all them symptoms, sometimes my eyes get itchy sometimes they don't, the symptoms of hayfever can make you feel really lousy at times, you could always pop to docs or chemist and run the symptoms with them, they'll have a better idea and will be able to give you something to relieve it.

di x