PDA

View Full Version : How long will it take to adjust ?

keta
08-07-10, 10:32
Hey All

I ve been on 10 mg for 2 moths and past 2 days on 20mg dose. I have all my side effects back which i was kind of expecting but on top of that i feel like a zombie right now.
I think it took me over a month to adjust to the 10 mg dose, will it take this long again to adjust to 20 mg ?

I just feel so tired with no energy left :weep:. Not fun as i have to work full time and have small school boy to look after.
And my memory is also really bad right now.

Thanks

Keta

suzy-sue
08-07-10, 13:37
Hi keta ..it always took me about a month for each increase to settle down .The tiredness took a bit longer the higher the dose got .Memory probs are a common side effect and I still have probs sometimes .Mornings and evenings are worse times of the day for this ..20MG isnt a high dose so it should settle down with minimal long term effects .I found on 40mg I was like a zombie even after 8 weeks so I reduced down to 35mg and it was much better .After a few months of being stable I reduced further to 30mg .Although I do sometimes feel tired still I ususally find its when I havnt slept too well ,or been overdoing things .I think you will be fine in a few weeks as your body gets used to more in your system .Having young children is very tiring at the best of times .Try to get some early nights and look after your self .All the best Sue x