PDA

View Full Version : do we look into things to much

dream
08-07-10, 14:33
Hi all im not having a great day today with my anxitey but i know we look into things to much well i know i do , we feel a pain we fear the worst but sat there today with a mate havin coffee and she was havin a bad day and i thought gosh were not the only ones (normal ) people feel the same , u know what i mean when i say normal lol , so im going to try and remember that and when im feeling off try to remember everyone has off days it is NORMAL love to all de xxx:yesyes:

lauz_lea
10-01-12, 06:12
Hi Denise, are you still on Seroxat? Like you I started on a lower dose (7 weeks ago today) and have managed to get up to 20mg now (3 days ago), I just wonder how you are feeling on it this time around. This is the 3rd time for me and its certainly taking longer to work that on previous occassions, but I think that due to starting on a lower dose and taking a while to work up to 20mg (the minimum theraputic dose).

I'm having trouble finding any hope that it will work for me again after having read so many horror stories. I did have a good 7-10 days in 15mg but since new years day I've been all over the place, hard to believe it's only been 9 days, feels like an eternity and although the increased anx has subsided, I'm now left feeling increasingly depressed. The bad periods are outnumbering the good at the moment and I need to know that there is light at the end of the tunnel.