PDA

View Full Version : mild inflammation of the large colon

Forrest
17-02-06, 13:46
Well i had a endo-colonoscopy on last wed with biopys and the found mild inflammation and iam very worried i have to see the gi doc about my biopys this monday!!!Iam so stressed over this i new i didnt have ibs iam worried its some type of ibd iam not sure if ibs can cause inflammation are not..

seh1980
17-02-06, 13:51
I don't know the medical ins and outs but am sure that it will be fine!! Don't let yourself make it out to be too big a thing in your head. Hang in there...:D

"If life were simple, word would have got around"

nomorepanic
17-02-06, 18:26
Don't jump to conclusions until you have talked to them on Monday. It is only 2 days away.

Nicola

Tomimo
17-02-06, 21:54
I know it's hard but try to stay positive :)

Annie x

Forrest
18-02-06, 01:45
Iam just happy they are getting to some anser why iam so dang sick and maby some what of a relief of my symtoms and maby treatment...

tt
20-02-06, 00:31
God bless and I wish you all the best.

TT:)

TT:)

Forrest
22-02-06, 02:24
Well i guess all went well on monday with gi dic he said my inflammation was cause by thr prep for the colonoscopy and he dx is still ibs and axiety and as well i was turned down by a heptolagest about my liver he looked over my charts and case and there is no need to be seen by him so this must mean he as well dont think my liver is not my problem with him saying that lets even a little be more axiety off my chest..