PDA

View Full Version : Hi - I'm new here

cherbear32
09-07-10, 11:59
Hi everyone

I am new on here. I've suffered anxiety and panic attacks over the last 3 years and despair that people do not understand. 12 months ago i started anti depressants and changed my circumstances that were causing the anxiety. I tapered off the tablets very slowly and finished in March. I'm back to my anxious feelings and i feel frightened.

diane07
09-07-10, 12:02
Hi cherbear32

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Vanilla Sky
09-07-10, 12:55
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome: paige x

shaka
09-07-10, 13:01
welcome you will get loads of support here and make really nice friends:welcome:

panicynan
09-07-10, 13:02
Hi im new too ive been on antidepressents off and on all my adult life............right now im choosing to stay on them as i cant cope with the anxiety and the deppresion they help me cope and ive stopped feeling guilty about that as i can have a relatively:blush: normal family life.

cherbear32
09-07-10, 14:40
how are you feeling today and what you doing?

panicynan
09-07-10, 16:32
sorry about the delay in answering my daughter popped in with my beautiful granddaughter who is 13 wks old and currently making herself gag by trying to get her whole fist in her mouth!!!!!!!!!!!dont feel to clever only because i went out last night and had a late evening and one glass of wine to many.:blush:

Veronica H
09-07-10, 20:27
:welcome:Cherbear. Glad that you have found us.

Veronicax