PDA

View Full Version : Urgent help.... Rash???

Lissy43
10-07-10, 08:44
Ive had an awful night and woken up with tiny purple pin prick marks all on right arm, me bein a total worrier about rashes im thinkin septicemia and meningitis:((*

Think they are called petichea rash?? Ive about 12, they are tiny. Hubby thinks they are caused by heat:(( im so panicky:(( they are tiny purple pin prick marks, i feel abit sinusey laat few days so im a total panic ive meningitis or septicemia:((((

Please help:((( ive such a fear of rashes.

Lissy43
10-07-10, 08:59
Im drained, hardly slept all week:(( had about 3hrs a night, just cant settle and my daughter had her regular ear infection:((

nervousnikki
10-07-10, 09:22
Hi hun

My daughter gets this when she has a virus. U say ur sinuses are bad i would guess its that. It sounds just the same, i took her to GP and they said its was an allergic reaction to a virus she had!

Or hate to say it but hubby could b right!!

Take care nikki x

Lissy43
10-07-10, 09:26
Thx hun, felt bit sinusey all week, right ear been abit blocked.

Vixxy
10-07-10, 09:53
I get those on my hands and around my neck when I go out into the sun. Whack on some high factor sun block.
Or they can be caused by scratching. You might have had a bite and scratched in your sleep.

Lissy43
10-07-10, 09:57
I was sooooooooooooo hot in the night, and I woke up with creases down that area, thats when i noticed the blemishes.

They haven't spread and I feel ok, just VERY VERY tired, ive not slept now in 5 nights, I am crying with exhaustion:-((((( as I type this.

We haven't had much sun here to be honest. I was doing alot of carrying yesterday, my food shopping so maybe I caused alot of pressure? or in the night I had slept on the arm and the heat maybe caused them?

I was worried as they didn't fade and were under the skin. It's been over 2hrs now and not noticed anymore.

Vixxy
10-07-10, 10:17
Theyll last for a few days. Theyre like mini bruises, so they take time to heal. Ive got some in the crease of my elbow at the moment.
I dont have to be out in the sun long for them to appear on me.
They can be caused by pressure and coughing etc.
Why arent you sleeping?

Lissy43
10-07-10, 10:35
But they are on my lower right arm, but on the underneath bit, if you see where I mean;-) So I guess that the sunw ouldnt' really get to that area, and this week weve had hardly any sun;-)

I have done alot of fetching and carrying the last week or so.

I just can't seem to sleep:-( My sleep is very broken, I find it hard to nod off despite being exhausted, but i usually nod off by 1am, but then im awake from 2am till 4am, then im up at 6 with the kids:-(((( This has been all week and I am so so drained. I am feeling rather stressed, and my daughter has been waking with an ear infection.

I feel so tired, my anxiety really peaks when I am sleep deprived. I have a realy phobia of rashes, they freak me out so today I really panicked. It has been 2 & hlf hours now and they've not spread or changed so I take it they are nothing to worry about?

I doubt they are viral, as a viral rash it blotchy adn all over the body so im told.