PDA

View Full Version : Work Overload.

TannyD
10-07-10, 11:44
Hiya, I have just been signed off work and given diazepam 2mg by my doctor.

I think things can to a head coming back from a long day out on a trip to The Eden Project, it was really hot that day and the two domes wre even hotter. The first dome was the tropical dome, really hot and humid, sweated like a pig. :(

Anyhow, to cut to the chase my friend said I laughed rather strangely them sat bolt up and just stared at him, I don't remember doing that.
What I do remember was sitting in the chair in the serivce station shaking, I then went outisde when their were fewer people to try and pull myself back together n order to get on the mini-bus.

It was hot in the mini-bus as well, a friend said I must have zoned out in the mini-bus as well as I don't remember anyone saying my name, talking to me and putting their hands in front of my face.

I was tired and leaned next to the window, could having my eyes on the road going by done something to me

That was on Saturday 3rd July.

I went back to work on Monday, in the hopes of catching my line manager to try and talk and resolve some issues that I have stupidly been trying to bottle up and deal with by myself. He was going to turn up later in the day. Before he turned up it happened. Two "difficult" people turned up more or less at the same time and wanted me to help them. I couldn' t get up from my chair, I just sat their staring at the laptop in front of me shaking and not able to look at anyone, just looked at the laptop or the wall. Then I don't know how but I got up to go in the back room with one of these people and I was trying to explain something to them, they for some reason couldn't understand or weren't listening. I just couldn't continue to talk to them, and just bolted out the back. My friend said I as zoning in and out while I was outside and I tried to run again but then I feel over.:ohmy:
The person who my friend knows who helped me into the ambulance, said I was clammy and shaking.

Ended up in the back of a bloody ambulance, soo bloody embarassing.:weep:

The leaflet suggesting I was a "doctor botherer" didn't really help, but I understand that are doing their best.

The shakes don't seem to be around anymore now I have diazepam.

I really want to get back to being functional again, and not feeling sleepy, shaking and no energy. I was to be a part of the positive change that my area needs soo badly, the social housing here esp. blocks of flats is way way below par, that and other things.:mad:

On the plus side, I have managed to find a really good CD, Crystal Healing cd which helps to make me feel more serene and a bit calmer.

nomorepanic
10-07-10, 11:45
Hi TannyD

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

TannyD
10-07-10, 12:12
Thanks. :)

Vanilla Sky
10-07-10, 14:08
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome: Paige x

TannyD
10-07-10, 19:16
Having trouble just lately with reading and understanding large chunks of information.

What are the rules on political avatars?