PDA

View Full Version : Please help - scared, ongoing symptoms. ...

sjr1969
11-07-10, 20:41
Hi, i have done a few posts on here about feeling "fluey". Feeling tired, weak, achey, skin sensitive and sore, feels like i have a temperature, goosepimply, chilled type feelng at times too. I keep sweating too. Night sweats and just on an off during the day. Even when i do little activities the sweat pores from me.
My appetite is off too and i keep feeling sick and occasionally having to run to the loo (sorry tmi). Not sure if that bit is anxiety though.

It has been for around 4 weeks now, sometimes it eases off and i think i am getting better, then its back to square one.

I saw the doctor a couple of weeks ago who says it could of been summer flu in which case it will take a while to go and i should go back mid july for blood tests if no better.

I dont know what to do, i feel so poorly, although its on and off, its clearly something wrong with me. I feel like i have a temp and the doctor did check a couple weeks ago and said i had a low grade temp.

so if i have a temperature, then my body is fighting something. What is it fighting? I darent check my temperature as i dont want to cause more panic. But it does feel like i have one, on and off.

I am scared something serious is going on. I shouldnt feel like this still surely. I am scared i have something bad.

I do have m.e but i must say this has never been a symptom for me. It just doesnt feel like m.e either.

Please can anyone shed some light? Any experiences similar etc?

I am going for my blood tests on thurs and seeing the doctor the following week.

thankyou everyone,

sarah x :scared15:

pinkynicca
12-07-10, 05:15
could be a bug, but hard to tell when everytime something feels a little off we assume the worst, i dont have much to say other then i wake up everyday feeling tired even after sleeping 8+ hours, weak, sore, back ache, among other things, and im 23. its hard to believe just how many symptoms anxiety/depression can cause. your fine. you will feel better in no time keep your head up.

sjr1969
13-07-10, 09:13
thanks x

sarah x