PDA

View Full Version : Pressure in nose

pinkpiglet
11-07-10, 23:46
For the past few days (possibly longer) I have been experiencing pressure in my nose! its essentially around the bridge area and i have never had this before. Please help, i'm worrying myself sick x:shrug:

Going home
11-07-10, 23:47
Hi pink, have you been known to suffer with your sinuses at all in the past?

Anna xx

pinkpiglet
11-07-10, 23:52
No, although years ago (in my teens) i suffered from nose bleeds which was diagnosed to be hay fever!! I have just had a sneezing fit (almost as soon as I posted this thread) so i ma wondering wether its my bodies way of relieving the pressure!! what do you think Anna? x
p.s thanks for your speedy response x

Going home
11-07-10, 23:57
Thats ok pink. Yes actually it could be hayfever...perhaps the pollen count is high where you are right now, and sometimes if its high even people who don't normally suffer with hayfever can get the sneezes and the wheezes, and any allergy such as rhinitus can produce a blocked nose as well as a runny one, and a blocked nose would feel like alot of pressure around the bridge where its at its narrowest. Try not to get too worked up about this, it doesn't sound like anything bad though i know how uncomfortable it feels when you can't breathe clearly through your nose...I hate colds for this reason.

Anna xxx

pinkpiglet
12-07-10, 00:12
I am trying to not get worked up about it!
I have just read a post on here and i feel i need to share it with you as it has made me laugh out loud and really lifted my mood (i dont think you have commented on it so you probably havent read it) You must click on my link and read this...

Heres the link http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=77696

ps thanks for your attention xx

Going home
12-07-10, 00:16
No I didn't comment on it but I did read it and thought it was fab...got it spot on lol!

Anna xxx