PDA

View Full Version : help me plz

bomberbeamish
12-07-10, 13:21
I am in a compleate state ive had fourpanic attacks already today.was bad. Phoned doc had to take diaizpam ect. But this has allstarted causeiwas ment to do a straight swap this morn from prozac to citalpham. But i got so worked up about i didnt swap and im terrified to do the swap and if it gooing to make me feel loke this just the thought of it then id rather stay on prozac. He wantex to change me cause i anit been well but i had other stresses that prob made me feel crap not the prozac stopped working.

london
12-07-10, 14:00
get back onto the doctors again wish you better god bless

suzannacorfu
12-07-10, 14:08
Oh BB sorry ur feeling so bad! If the GP suggested it then he is probably right BUT if you are stressing so much over it then just ask him to give u another way of swapping over. Tell him that you are feeling too fragile to do the straight swap.
Feel better soon
XX
Suz

Kerry B
12-07-10, 16:01
Hi Bomber When I switched from Cipralex to Seroxate I had a Panic Attack the first morning, its because you are scared and dreading any side effects which may happen, I never really felt the change over I am just waiting for the Seroxate to work and my dose to increase, my anxiety as gone AWOL though. Its an on going battle everyday, I am also taking Diazapam to get me through it. Hope you are now feeling more calmer and relaxed. x

bomberbeamish
13-07-10, 08:03
thanks guys, i had a day from hell ,, phone doc,, im staying on prozac and had diaizpam and seroquel upped,, feeling better today,, i was know i was in such a mess yesterday but most of it was my head telling me i was ill,, that horrible circle. xx