PDA

View Full Version : Hi

racheal
12-07-10, 21:27
New here today, am desperatly trying to think of something to say - I have agoraphobia which I've coped with for a number of years, however it seems to be getting worse again at the moment. Any advice would be much appreciated since I just cant seem to think straight right now.

diane07
12-07-10, 21:28
Hi racheal

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

margaret jones
12-07-10, 21:30
Hi Racheal welcome to this fantastic site you will find lots of help and advice and also make lots of lovely friends .

Take Care Maggie

racheal
12-07-10, 21:36
Thank you for replying, I'm already feeling abit more possitive. Felt so alone today am sick of being trapped inside my own head.

Baggs
12-07-10, 22:41
Welcome to NMP. I hope that this site helps you as much as it's helped me. All the best. Baggs.

musicman65
13-07-10, 02:55
Hi Racheal,
Welcome from another new member here and I'm sure you'll find help and support as I have in no time at all.

Vanilla Sky
13-07-10, 12:53
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome: Paige x

racheal
17-07-10, 20:30
Why can't I get into the chat room? They've said I can go in there now but I still cant get in there. I really wanted to speak to someone even if it was just on the internet. I've got out of the habit of speaking to people don't know what to say anymore. Just wanted to converse with another human being. Aaargh! Help someone please?