PDA

View Full Version : anxiety just got a lot worse

chrisl
12-07-10, 22:50
HI all, things have got quite bad this month , so i went to the doctors last week and i start counseling this Thursday. He all so put me on some more diazipam 5mg day as and when i need them , but things have just even worse ,wont go in to detail as its all in my other thread . Had to go to the doctors again this morning and she said i had severe depression , and said i had to go on meds ,i have tried for nearly a year with out them , but its not working.She has put me on 20mgs a day of citalopram , i know they are going to make me feel worse at first , my only concern is that i have to work and cannot have time off, the doctor wanted me to have a month off work :ohmy: imposable , i need the money , one parent family i have to work ore loose every thing that i have left :weep:CAN I DO IT ,if not i have to keep trying with out the meds . I am having this week off work but have to go back next week,also seeing doctor on a weekly basis. will i be able to do it. I DONT KNOW:shrug:

german bean
13-07-10, 22:10
hi chris the meds will make u feel better in the long run. i dont know your circumstances but i know being a one parent family is hard as im in the same boat my husband left me with 2 kids and u will probably find as much as they can be a pain in the bum they are a god send that keep u going. i have felt so inadequote as a mum some times when crying and able to do very little but they are so much more resilient (cant spell these days!) than u think. stick with the meds and i hope u start to feel an improvement soon take care.