PDA

View Full Version : Need a bit of support please

ladybird64
13-07-10, 09:47
I'm going through a bit of a tough time as some of you know.

I have managed ok and haven't divebombed into depression but the anxiety levels have been high and I'm feeling pretty rough now.

I know I can get through this and recognise what I have to do to avoid the depression and live with the anxiety until it calms itself down but this morning it is hammering me.

I'm going to try and keep busy and ignore the anxiety but it's difficult so I'd like to ask for a little bit of strength from you lot, just to help keep me on the path that I have been on for the past few months.

Thank you :flowers:

Rain
13-07-10, 09:51
Sending you a big hug Ladybird. You have shown such strength lately and will get through this blip. :hugs:

JaneC
13-07-10, 11:51
Ladybird, sorry to hear you are struggling. You will get over this and you're doing really well if you're managing not to let your mood go down. Hope you can feel some of that magical NMP strength making its way to you through the ether :hugs:

pollyanna
13-07-10, 12:21
Ladybird,

sending you lots of postive vibes and warmest hugs, you will get through this, kick that anxieties ass from me too.. :hugs:

Vanilla Sky
13-07-10, 12:50
Sending you strength , love and hugs . We are all here for you :hugs:
Paige xxx:bighug1:

bluesparkle
13-07-10, 13:10
:hugs:for you lady...
hang on in there...
sending loads of posative thoughts for you
rach
x

weeble40
13-07-10, 14:50
Buggy sending you a few puffs from oop north, loads of love mate, you know were here for you, and you know were I am xxxxxxxx

SueBee
13-07-10, 16:01
Ladybirdybutt!!

I've always seen you as one of the strongest women that I've ever had the pleasure to 'meet', be it in real life or on here. I think anyone in your situation would be feeling the strain right now, it doesn't mean you're going to go back into a spiral of depression at all, you're just feeling stressed, which is perfectly normal - I'd think you were nuts if you weren't!

Give yourself a break madam and allow yourself some you time if you possibly can, even 30 minutes to gather yourself can work wonders.

Big hugs and lots of strength winging its way to Sarf Landan :hugs:

Sue xxx

Worrier
13-07-10, 19:26
Birdybuttyface,

Sending you a humungous gigantic hug from across the big pond. You certainly are one of the strongest women I know and you can do this. Look what you have done already, way more than most ever have to do/cope with.

Always here for you my friend.
Natalie xx

scaredstiff695
13-07-10, 19:32
sending loads of strength your way from another anxiety sufferer we can all help each other out everyone needs help at some stage in their lives and everyone feels low it doesnt mean we will be depressed it just means we need a break xxx

ElizabethJane
13-07-10, 21:14
Ladybird here's hoping that you get all the strength and support you need. Love from EJ.

ladybird64
14-07-10, 11:44
Thanks for the kind words, they really helped. :hugs:

I'm feeling a lot better today (was exhausted yesterday), the "nervy" feeling is still hanging around but I've been here before and it is not going to get any attention from me.

Onward and upward :yesyes:

tnt808
24-07-10, 02:20
LB.

I've just seen your post and hope you're feeling even better now! Keep your head up hun, and I will be thinking of you. :hugs:

Veronica H
24-07-10, 09:31
:bighug1::bighug1:Stay strong Ladybird.

Veronicax

nomorepanic
24-07-10, 23:47
You have always been so kind and supportive to me so here is some support and kindness back Ange.

Big hugs and I hope things improve for you soon
xxx