PDA

View Full Version : benefits

teasel
13-07-10, 10:22
They stopped my money and didn't tell me. Then they said I needed to go back to getting sick notes, which I did. Then they said I needed to get one back dated, which my G.P. says legally he can't do and they should know that. So I haven't had any money now for two months and counting. So what do I do now? this isn't helping my anxiety/depression one bit!

nomorepanic
13-07-10, 10:24
Hi teasel

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

knightingale
13-07-10, 20:46
Hi there, have you been to the CAB hun

george 1971
08-03-12, 15:05
hi im dislexik so im speling not to goog last year i was apeeling my dla his touk a year for them to say no it was stopt to get medikal report from my dok nuw you wood think wen i went back to see then it shoud have ben a yes or no ansere from them but no i had to go throw the apeil a gen with difrent pepial for them to say no you not geting it im disleki and i have a trapt nerve in my arem and cat yuos my hand prpily and i have osto atheritis and i get a nok back of DlA ans esa so what do you do you have to reaply you rent gets stop big fuk hasel thy dont thing a but this wen thy fuk your lif up. But junkys and alkys cat just wak in and get DLA and ESA no bother maby if the guv stop paying to saport there habit thy mit strating them selfs out and the cab is not a good help

ShazyA
08-03-12, 15:34
you have to be getting something.... JSA? I know theres a big shake-up with ESA and DLA but you should have been notified prior and offered a medical by an indepenent body, if they then decide you are fit for work and you didnt agree you can appeal, but receive basic payment while awaiting an appeal... You cannot have been left without any income. Regarding the Doctors sick note they will only pay you from the date it was issued.