PDA

View Full Version : Numb patch just above knee

cassy1989
13-07-10, 15:19
Last night just above my knee started itching so I scratched it a bit and then to my horror realised that a patch has actually gone numb. Its a bit like when you have your arm go dead but its a small patch just above my knee. When I touch it it just feels numb but I have tried pinching it and I can still feel that.

Also I have had a hot sensation in the same place today a few times.

I am a care assistant and yesterday I was kneeling down a lot on to my knees but I don't think that would do it would it? I'm feeling really panicky about it now and thinking it could be some thing like MS which I have convinced myself many times I have!

Thanks in advance for any replies x

madeuprolemodel
13-07-10, 16:29
i have the same patch but on the out part of my thigh it actually started size of penny then grew abit larger... my doctor has a look at it and said it was dud to weight gain and it was normal!

but i too was worried about ms.

cassy1989
14-07-10, 21:27
Hi thanks for replying. I have gained weight in the past year but I don't think thats it.

Its still there today and tingles every now and then. It really does feel like when you have been to the dentist and had anaesetic. I'm getting worried now :( trying to keep calm but all I keep thinking of is ms :(

cassy1989
14-07-10, 23:31
Bump.

Any one else got any ideas what it could be please? x