PDA

View Full Version : Really low

x_Shazza_x
13-07-10, 16:24
I am at a really low point. I can't stop crying and I self harmed at the weekend and had to contact Samaritans.

What happened was just spent a month having some guy saying he wants to be in a relationship with me and that he really liked me etc, we met up and it went well he couldn't keep his hands off me tbh but now he's said he was lying all along and he never wanted to be with me at all. He picked on me for my health problems, and basically had a go at me for them even though he knew all along I had them as I was honest from the start.

I feel really rubbish as I'm sick of being discriminated against, my ex did it even though he was deaf. I get lonely a lot and have hardly any friends apart from a few online ones and my pets and neighbour's cat.

My online friends have said I didn't deserve to be treated like this and that he's really shallow. I'm trying to tell myself this but it's really hurt me as other people have made me feel like a freak for being ill too.

:weep: I find it hard having to deal with stuff anyway (agoraphobia, anxiety, panic attacks, IBS and some depression) and stuff like this just makes me feel like I can't go on much longer.

onceagain
13-07-10, 17:32
Hi Shazza

I don't know how old you are nor this guys age but what a pratt, how immature and how pathetic that someone normal can say such cruel childish things.

Don't worry yourself anymore over him ...wear your biggest confidence mask and smile and let him see that you are a thousand times better than him...

Biggest hugs sent and sorry bout language I promise I won't do it again, but it makes me sooooo angry that these supposedly NORMAL people act like twits and then have the front to name call... arghhhh let me at him for you..

x

x_Shazza_x
13-07-10, 17:43
Aww thank you for your reply - I really appreciate it :hugs:.

I'm 21 and he's 32, so you would think he would know better. He told me he'd only had one girlfriend and that lasted 2 months so I'm starting to think I'm not the only one he must have been horrible to.

I just wish people weren't so ignorant of people like us 'cause it really upsets me :weep:. I'm finding it harder and harder to bounce back after all these knocks to my confidence all the time.

onceagain
13-07-10, 17:54
Here here you said it girlie....

IGNORANT folk, stay ignorant out of choice...

IGNORANT folk, attack with others weaknesses because somehow it makes them feel Big.... in fact it just makes them MORE IGNORANT..lol

IGNORANT folk, say we have real problems... yes we do their IGNORANCE

IGNORANT folk, do not look deeper because they do not hold depth of character themselves ...

So stand tall and remember that at least you don't have their problems and IGNORANT people will never meet people on here that can offer so much to others when they are hurting so much themselves ... if I had the choice I would rather be like us than them ignorant folk any day x

x_Shazza_x
13-07-10, 21:36
Thanks I agree. I feel people like us are more caring and accepting of others and have better empathy, so that is one thing that I am grateful for about having this. It makes me accept others and not judge them and I think that is a good quality to have x

NeedforChange
15-07-10, 02:12
Hey I'm a guy and I read your post. The dude sounds like a prick. He took advantage of your vulnerability which is something any genuinely decent person wouldn't do. There are really good people (guys too) out there. Don't lose hope. Keep working on improving yourself and focus on being happy...

x_Shazza_x
01-08-10, 01:01
Thank you for your post, I really appreciate it

x_Shazza_x
01-08-10, 11:13
I'm feeling really down again. I don't feel anyone wants to put up with me 'cause I keep getting depressed like this, and I basically think I'm rubbish and am a failure 'cause I can't deal with stuff :weep: