PDA

View Full Version : Lonely!

lulu0503
13-07-10, 19:01
Hi, I'm Louise and I have suffered from panic attacks and anxiety for over ten years now. It has developed into agoraphobia over the last few years and I would love to talk to people in the same situation as it is very lonely being isolated much of the time. I live in Rayleigh in Essex and have two lovely kids, I'd love to be able to take them out one day!

nomorepanic
13-07-10, 19:06
Hi lulu0503

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

musicman65
13-07-10, 19:09
Hi Louise,
I can relate to that. My world has become very very small because of my panic/anxiety and agoraphobia. You'll find help and support here, to be sure.

x_Shazza_x
13-07-10, 22:02
Hi and welcome. I know how you feel as I also have anxiety, panic attacks and agoraphobia and get very lonely. If you ever want to chat send me a PM :hugs: x

Vanilla Sky
13-07-10, 23:34
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome: Paige x

Angua
14-07-10, 20:35
Hello Louise, i know how you feel...its so isolating having this and you feel so very lonely all the time, i have only just had the courage to say anything here but from what i have read a majority of us as in the same boat as it were...and although we are all lonely we are not alone in how we feel...

kirsty74
14-07-10, 20:55
Hi! I'm the same as you. I have 2 children (17 & 2) and I have panic attacks/anxiety which has led to agoraphobic tendencies. I have had this for about 5 yrs now and feel a lot of guilt about not being able to take my son out like I could my daughter when she was little. Going backwards in terms of recovery & progress at the mo, but am still working on it & will get there!! I have made a goal that I will take my son to London Zoo for his 3rd birthday & am really trying to get there. Good luck!!